Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Bluetooth Headset. Go Motorola!


I am a cell phone junkie. I want the coolest phone and gadget all the time. The coolest thing I've seen (today at least) is the Motorola H5 MINIBLUE.

Motorola has got the coolest new Bluetooth headset measuring only 33x41mm. It fits inside your ear so it can go undetected. So now it will really look like you are talking to yourself. It boasts 7.5 hours of talk time which is way longer than the battery on any cell phone I have ever seen will last.

You can talk in noisy situations with this because it picks up on vibrations in your ear canal when you talk. And it will work up to 30 feet away. This is very cool. I never wanted one of those ear pieces that looks like a Borg implant on the side of your head. This one might be a "must buy". Looks like I need to make sure I have a phone with Bluetooth.

According to Motorola's web site, the H5 MINIBLUE will be available in the first half of 2006. However, if you do a search on Google or Froogle you will find that they have been delayed. Spit it out Motorola. Supposedly they are pushing it back to work on the comfort and volume issues. I guess I can wait til they get it right.
 

Motorola Motorola H5 MINIBLUE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seen it for $339.99 at these websites, but no word if they have them in stock.

http://110220electronics.com/osc/index.php?cPath=349

http://www.gandhiappliances.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=312

8/18/2006 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home