Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Easy Way to Convert Video for TiVo!

I love my TiVos. I have 2 and don't know how we ever watched TV without them. Especially with the TiVoToGo options. With the TiVoToGo you can transfer video from your tivo to your PC and from your PC back to the TiVo. This is awesome if you want to watch something on your TV that is stored on your hard drive.

I did alot of research on how to do this. First the video has to be in the correct format. This is the biggest problem. I have used several methods to achieve this. I used programs like TMPGEnc, WinAVI, D.I.K.O., AVI2DVD etc..... If you are going to be doing any video converting at all the best site I have found for tutorials and guides is VideoHelp.com. .......Anyways, after trying every option I could find, I finally found the perfect solution. A program called Videora TiVo Converter.

It does everything for me. I put in the source video and click convert. You can load up several videos at one time and it will take care of everything. The best part is that it is free. If you are going to use it, it wouldn't hurt to donate some money on their website.

Videora TiVo Converter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home